MyHotComments.comMyHotComments.comMyHotComments.com

Friday, January 28, 2011

Aesthetics Definition 1-28-11

aes·thet·ic


es-thet-ik-noun       the study of the mind and emotions in relation to the sense of beauty
       Aesthetics, to me, means the emotion you feel, in this situation, when you look at a piece of art. Usually it implies a positive feeling. If it is aesthetically pleasing, it would be directed towards art I think is beautiful. Art I find aesthetically pleasing is usually displaying dance of some sort or the five elements.


This painting is very aesthetically pleasing to me. I love the colors red and black as a combination, so I am regularly attracted to anything those colors. As a dancer, I recognize the position of her body as abstract but beautiful and passionate. Overall, I really like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment