MyHotComments.comMyHotComments.comMyHotComments.com

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Art Mediums 2-7-11

Art Mediums
1. Glass
2. Metal
3. Wood
4. Chalk
5. Sharpies
6. Markers
7. Duck Tape
8. Paint
9. Paper
10. Wax


1. Blown Glass
Kaindl-Art-Glass-Chandelier.jpg
      I really like glass art because of the visual bold strength in the delicacy of glass. Glass makes such interesting shapes that not many other mediums could recreate.






2. Duck Tape Dresses
2e50d5df0a20fef607b133b8560af9a9-d1nlmo0.jpg        I like the idea of using something as unusual as duck tape to make abstract things like dresses or other art.









3. Sharpie Art
sharpie-gallardo-whole.jpgEven though I would never draw all over a Lamborghini with Sharpies if I had one, this one looks really cool. I love drawing with Sharpies, so this really caught my attention, and it looks really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment